What You'll Be Wearing
We provide top-quality gear for your safety and comfort! We raft in all kinds of weather, plus the rivers are cold! So we make sure you are provided with enough gear to keep you warm, although not dry! All you really need is a swimsuit or even underwear for under the wetsuit! However, bringing a few more things can make your trip more comfortable!
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Neoprene wetsuits (farmer john & socks)
- Wind resistant splash jackets (for cold weather).
- Top quality Protech white water helmets.
- Commercially (US) approved white water rafting Type V PFDs (lifejackets).
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet. We do have shoes to borrow, however.
- swimsuit or lightweight underclothes for under your wetsuit.
- towel, dry shoes for after the trip
- sunglasses, tie-on for glasses
- extra medication, epipen for deadly allergies